Thursday, May 21, 2009

OTHER UGANDAN ARTISTS

Getto Dollar





BOBBI WINE:
Yea he is da Ghetto ‘presdo’ I mean’ per now, I don’t know when getto people of Kamwokya vote next. If you know tell us. He is in Kamwokya and president of fire Base Crew Uganja ‘read it again not Uganda’ as they call it. They have a minister of agric I here he is responsible for ‘da plantation’, now don't ask me which plant is grown, vice president Buchaman, and other ragamuffins.

I remember one time when he was asked whether he had a ganja garden and he replied “every man has a plantiation”

JOSE CHAMELEONE:
He might be just like a chameleon! Chameleone owns Leone Islalnd and has won many awards for his music which is between afro music and raga style. Chameleone now says he will nolonger fight like the way he used, memba their problems with Bebe Cool.

BEBE COOL:
He is the munene munene in Uganda meaning big that is what he calls him self.
I think he is a cool babe or real, he is cool for those who have ever seen him perform you know what I mean
H recently got misunderstandings with Zuena, and the poor girl had to go , we don’t know where she is now


RADIO AND WEAZLE:
You all know about bread and batter don’t you? Yea they are the new kids on the block you know. Their songs zuena, nakudata did a lot for them. Now they are hitting on MTV BASE especially their new song with Blue 3. Radio does his thing well but for weazle, I cant comment. Most people say he does not know how to sing. Please feel free to comment on this.
The latest news is that they have signed a $1000 bill with Uganda dairies for using the song bread and batter to promote their products.


GNL ZAMBA:
“Ani aluleta?”( meaning who is complaining!), he is Uganda’s new hip hop artist and he is doing well with his “luga—flow”( a Ugandan hiphop in luganda). He gained un expected success since most Ugandans do not love the hip hop stle, most ugandan s are used to reaggy music( dance hall, raga, reaggytone , that music which makes them to dance you know!). GNL ZAMBA signed a 30 000 000 shillins record deal with Shadrack (The tattoo guy at Kampala road).


SWEET KID:
he is really sweet, isn’t he? I wonder why he is still “KID”, any way he is now really competing favourably and at a lumbox carnival early last year, I saw fans carry him around , man big up. I have not yet got a recent song from him. If you have it, tell it to us, again comments please.


BLUE 3:
I don’t know whether they are really blue. These girls are doing well, young as they are, united as they are moreover each of them originates from a different corner of Uganda. How ever Cindy has again proved to u s that she can do it alone. She has gone solo yet still in the group. Her new songs are really hot, at first I did not like the first one “mbulira honey” …….something follows here..sorry if you were tightly tuned, now I go on, her songs are hot and I really see that she can become a real big independent artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment