Yeah, you know who iwill start with
WILSON BUGEMBE:
If I talk about “kwata ekisimu” the it is him. He has come a long way since he started. His songs how ever have gained appeal because they link with what people go through in Uganda. They originate from “the music of those days” mixed with a very small touch of ragga generated electronically to balance up the audience. Kani is his latest. Very interesting and funny, you need to hear this one.
EXODUS:
Not many of you know this name , wait a little , what if I talk about Ganja Man? Most people call him ganja man a title of his best song ever. Exodus, a very talented man. He says he used to be a ganja man. Very creative powerful stage movements will make him one of the biggest artists in Africa.
GEORGE OKUDI:
Now many are going to ask me questions I can’t answer. The truth is that there ha s never existed an artist who performs with all his heart, body and soul like his Excellency Okudi. He won a PAM award, not only that but also KORA All Africa awards with the same song “Wipolo”. I wonder where is now. Please if you live near George Okudi, tell him we want him to come back and perform for us one more time.
Please send me more information about your artists. I appreciate those who have contacted me. Thank you so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment